Made to Order - Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipment.
The Anthemion Necklace is inspired by the Greek palmette, a motif widely used in design and architecture. Derived from the Egyptian lotus and honeysuckle palmettes, the Anthemion motif was first seen on pottery before evolving into ornate patterns found on columns, pedestals, and cornices. Our Anthemion Necklace is intended to ground you and represent the human connection to nature, to Gaia - mother earth. In Greek mythology, Gaia (and Demeter - sometimes one and the same), is one of the primordial deities; she is the personification of nature and the ancestral mother of all life. Wear the Anthemion to remind you of where you came from, where you will one day return, and serve as a reminder of that which connects all life.
- 14 Karat Recycled Yellow Gold
- High Polish + Sandblast Finish
- Flat Back
- Pendant measures approx 22mm in Length, and 9.7mm in Width (length does not include bail)
- Available with 16", 18", or 20" 1.2mm 14k gold snake chain, 16", 18", or 20" bead chain, or with an adjustable 16/18" delicate gold cable chain
- Also available without a chain
- Made in Chicago