Made to order - Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipment
Reminiscent of iconic ancient Greek architectural and mythic motifs like the Aeolian Harp and Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian columns, Delphi's Arch is a double-sided pendant featuring smooth, round arches of 14k gold and a bezel-set diamond on each side. The temple of Apollo at Delphi was famous for its maxims - a collection of impressive 140+ sayings inscribed around the temple that were supposed to act as moral truths for all who came to the temple. The two most famous were, γνῶθι σεαυτόν "Know Thyself" and Μηδὲν ἄγαν "Nothing in Excess." The two sides of this pendant are meant to represent these sage pieces of advice to help ground you on your path in life.
- 14 Karat Recycled Yellow Gold
- 0.03ctw Conflict Free Round Brilliant Diamonds
- High Polish Finish
- Pendant measures approx 17mm in Length, and 8.7mm in Width (length does not include bail)
- Available with snake chain, bead chain, or adjustable cable chain
- Also available without a chain