Made to order in your ring size - only 1 available
Named after the Goddess of the hunt, protector of youth, Lady of the Wildthings, our Artemis Signet ring is multi-faceted. Both bold and timeless, soft and strong. Each Artemis ring is unique. The signet-style profile always matches and mimics its center stone's shape in geometric form - even round stones will have a faceted signet silhouette. This particular Artemis ring features a stunning 1.14ct natural, conflict-free rhombus-shape rose-cut opalescent white diamond. The brushed matte finish gives the 14k yellow gold a soft, filtered look and feel. Each Artemis ring also features a knife-edge shank style to further enhance the sleek and modern, faceted profile.
- 14 Karat Recycled Yellow Gold
- 1.14ct Rhombus-shape Rose-cut Natural Conflict-Free Opalescent Diamond
- Brushed Matte Finish
- Knife Edge Shank
- Ring is made to order - please tell us your finger size in the text box.
- Ring can be made in size 4-11, whole, quarter, and half sizes.
- Images shown are computer renderings of what the ring will look like